A few Words about Canon
Canon is one of the leading manufacturers for cameras and lenses. With over half a century in the photography field, Canon is still an important manufacturer on the market. Additionally to the photography field, which it serves very well, Canon is also one of the leading manufacturers in other markets, with a range of products such as inkjet and laser printers, scanners, multifunctional devices, camcorders and binoculars. However, it still remains one of the best cameras and lens manufacturers and it struggles to bring new products on the market, which are ready to cater to the increasing needs of photographers nowadays. This is how the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens appeared, with the aim of providing photographers an even better experience.
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens is a lens that features wide-angle zoom along with low-light performance and a consistent performance, given by the constant f/4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. This lens is created to perfectly complement any EOS SLR camera and it is part of the L-series lens. It comes with a variety of amazing features, some of which you would definitely enjoy: Optical Image Stabilizer, four stops of correction, three aspheric lens elements, two UD lens elements and optimized coatings. This lens is especially created to deliver a better performance, highest accuracy, speed, better focus and zoom. Another great thing about this lens is its waterproof feature, which makes it possible to use this lens in any weather conditions. Additionally to being water-resistant, this lens is also dust-resistant, to make it possible to use it anytime and anywhere. However, in order to fully benefit of these two qualities of the lens, proper equipment needs to be used.
Check out super awesome deals for your gift from different online stores.
Pricing starts from 1049
Highlights of Product
Some of the highlights of Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens include the following aspects:
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Nine-Blade Circular Aperture
- Aperture Range: f/4
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Fluorine Coating
- Internal Focusing Ring-Type USM AF Motor
- Two UD Elements
- Three Aspheric Elements
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Water-resistant and dust-resistant
- Minimum focusing distance of 11”
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens comes with a variety of amazing features, all of which contribute to offering the photographer an enhanced experience and better performance for the photos. Some of the main features of this new lens created by Canon include the following:
- High performance L-series, characterized by ultra-wide zoom lens, which have a compact design
- Optical Image Stabilizer, which allows for up to four stops of correction
- It has three aspheric lens elements included, one of which is a large-diameter aspheric lens, meant to help correct aberration
- Two UD lens elements, which aim to reduce chromatic aberration in order to provide amazing quality to the image, along with high resolution and great contrast
- Optimized lens coating, which is meant to offer great color balance and to minimize ghosting
- Inner focusing and ring USM, which allows for fast, accurate and silent autofocusing
- Full-time manual focus, which enables you to make manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.92 ft/0.28m across the entire zoom range
- Circular aperture made of 9 blades, which aims to offer beautiful and soft backgrounds
- Water and dust-resistant, which makes this lens perfect to be used in any weather conditions
The main specifications of Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens include the following:
- Maximum diameter x Length: 3.3 x 4.4 in. / 82.6 x 112.8mm
- Weight: 21.7 oz. / 615g
- Filter size: 77mm diameter
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.92 ft. / 0.28m
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 16-35mm 1:4:0
- Diagonal Angle of View: 108°10’ – 63°
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
What’s in the Box?
When you buy the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens, here is what you’ll find in its box:
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E – Rear
- EW-82 Lens Hood
- Limited one-year Warranty
Available Supplies and Accessories
Some of the compatible supplies and accessories that you can use together with Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens to benefit of an enhanced experience include the following Canon products:
- Cases/Lens: Lens Case LP1219
- Lens Caps: Lens Dust Cap E Rear Cap; Lens Cap E-77 II
- Lens Extenders/Close Up/Conversion Adapters: 77mm Close-Up Lens 500D, Extension Tube EF 12 II; Extension Tube EF 25 II
- Lens Filters: 77mm Circular Polarizer PL-CB; 77mm Filter UV Protector; Gelatin Filter Holder IV
- Lens/Hoods: Lens Hood EW-82
With a compact design and so many amazing features and capabilities that the new Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens has, it is expected that it will soon become one of the favorite pieces in the photography’s field. This lens has features such as the wide-angle zoom, Optical Image Stabilizer, water-resistance, dust-resistance, plus many more, all of which contribute together to a better performance when using this lens together with an EOS SLR Camera. Photographers who are looking for performance, accuracy and image quality will definitely appreciate the features of this new lens. The amazing focus features and the speed of this lens are also a real complement to the other features of this product. The aperture of this lens is ready to provide with quality images even in dim light, while the Image Stabilization (IS) will offer an even better image quality when using this lens.
As a conclusion, the features altogether are ready to provide the photographer with an extremely wonderful user experience when using the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens. Those looking for performance, accuracy, speed and image quality will enjoy the features that make this lens appropriate for achieving better performance in photography. Additionally, the water-resistance and dust-resistance make this lens capable of being used under any weather conditions, without compromising the quality of the image.
If you can afford the high price-tag then we can easily recommend this Cannon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM being an superb wide-angle zoom lens intended for Cannon full-frame DIGITAL owners.